Thursday, March 25, 2010

Everybody do the mess arround...

Gotta love Ray...

Didn't really get much done last night. I logged on when I got home and my thief was already on site to finish off my level. I lost my patience with the slow XP off the underpowerred giants on 9th floor of Delfkutt's, stupid since I'm picking on them because they have the highest gil drops of any beastmen and I have gilfinder on thief and I need the money. Whatever. So I pop my XP bonus band and proceed to carry out my mass slaughter of big green guys in rageddy loin cloths...

Since there really was no danger of death from these guys (leave on Drain Samba and I can just let Glam Auto-fight) I talked a bit with peeps on LS chat and spent a bit of time looking up stuff about the new avatars for summoner. Good gear available for tanks, nuker-type DD and any DD that frequently does dark skill chains. I need to look up some stuff about the synergy recipies for beast jugs, note to self...

People were recruiting for missions that (perhaps luckily) I don't have pre-reqisites for, so I didn't have to change jobs (yay me!) My friend Mousie (and Dynamis shell leader) got on. We shot the breeze for a bit and she made me an offer, she has a job she's leveling that isn't that far ahead of my thief that she is willing to sync to me and static. So now I just need to see what compatible times we got. Leveling will definately be faster because of the increased survivability. Of course, those times when she is not available I can work on closing the level gap, decreasing her skill lag (if any, I don't know what her skills are at) when we duo. Plus, she is more popular than I am in parties so we might get tanks/support. Not that I'm not liked, I just have a reputation for soloing so quite frankly people don't think of asking for me when they are forming XP/skill-up parties. So I'm happy...

In any event, very early I logged for supper. I fully intended to return after supper, but Monty Python's Meaning of Life was playing on TV and I passed out watching it. By the time I came to, it was about 12:30 my time so I just went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment